Global Leader in Asset Visibility, Automation and Analytics
Our team thrives on developing innovative, paradigm-shifting solutions that deliver high-impact operational excellence, improve sales execution and net profit margins. We are experts at IoT and RFID automation, cloud migration, and utilization of emerging technologies that profoundly change your business.
We offer best-in-class (tested and supported) technology and internally developed cloud-based solutions to accelerate adoption of IoT and RFID asset and inventory management, automation and real-time traceability.
- Advanced Technology and Applications, Design and Development
- Cloud and Portal migration from legacy platforms to next-generation
- RFID Evaluation, Engineering, Development, Implementation, Integration
- Massive Data Management, Analytics, Business Intelligence
- Systems Integration, Automated Interfaces and Triggers
- Global Logistics; Item-Level Tracking, Visibility and Compliance
- ERP and Supply-Chain solution evaluation, implementation and upgrade
- Design Services; Facilitation, Blueprinting, Business Needs Assessment (BNA), Functional and Technical Requirements & Specifications
- Approach; Lean Six Sigma, XP, Scrum, Agile
We offer complete solution implementation, including design, installation, customization, workflow improvements, and global 24×7 support.
eChain Technology was founded in 2001 to design, develop and deliver innovative supply-chain solutions and enterprise project execution to improve efficiency and maximize operational performance. eChain consulting services have delivered more than $150 million in recognized savings and value to Fortune-500, multinational companies and government agencies. In 2014, eChain pivoted to become an IoT leader in automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) and automated inventory management using low cost, long-range RFID technology and Low-Energy Bluetooth (BLE) beacons transmitting real-time asset and sensor data to our IoT cloud. As of 2018, eChain supports active IoT customers in 35 countries.
eChain Consulting Customers include: Centers for Disease Control (CDC), FedEx, UPS-SCS, Clorox, Kimberly-Clark, Capgemini, Philips Semiconductor.
eChain Technology is a certified Impinj partner based in Atlanta GA, with offices in Osaka Japan and Sydney Australia.