Small +5dbi, 5cm PCB UHF RFID Antenna for Precision Item Location
In stock (can be backordered)
Small and powerful +5 dBi printed circuit-board (PCB) UHF RFID Antenna. Use with a multi-port RFID reader like Impinj R420 to create distinct zones as small as 1ft (30cm) for close-proximity precision item tracking and location. At high power, these small antennas can read UHF RFID tags up to 12ft (4m). The antenna is smaller than 5cm x 5cm and comes with MMCX pigtail cable connector.
Using these antennas, you can identify items on different areas of a desk, on specific shelves in a bookcase, in a showcase, and inside metal cabinets. The small size allows you to embed/hide these antennas so that they provide invisible traceability.
- RF range：902-928MHz
- Polarization mode: Circular polarization
- Belt width: 26
- Gain: 5 dBi
- Half-power angle: 70o
- Input impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum input power: 100W
- Connecter: MMCX (male) Rt Angle
- Measurement（length x width x height）: 4.5cm * 4.1cm * 0.3cm
- Weight: 20g
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ +70°C
- RF optional standards: European 865-868MHz; United States 902-928MHz;
- Polarization optional modes: circular polarization and linear polarization. Choose according to demands.
- Connector is MMCX (male). Requires cable with MMCX (female) endpoint.
- Optional appearances. Gains are different from high to low according to the size of the antenna.
1pc 5dBi PCB UHF RFID 902-928M Antenna 5cmX5cm