eChain Technology is pleased to present our comprehensive asset management solution, the eChainRF Advanced Asset Management solution (eChainRF AAM). eChainRF AAM is an integrated hardware/software solution that incorporates long-range RFID technology with an advanced Asset Management platform to automatically track assets and inventory in real time, triggering reorders, expired stock notifications and alerts as needed. eChainRF AAM allows multiple groups to effectively manage and track assets, asset interactions, and asset workflows from multiple locations across the planet.
The eChainRF AAM solution is a cloud-based asset management application, automated by RFID technology installed at the client’s location. Asset location and movement data is captured by the RFID infrastructure and communicated to the external cloud-based application servers and storage via an Internet connection. Local users interface with and retrieve information from the cloud-based application using standard PC computers via a secure Internet URL.
Our system supports role-based access with granular user and group item level permissions. It has the flexibility for multiple, customized classifications and groups of assets such as fixed assets, computers, documents, equipment, people, etc.
About eChainRF AAM
The eChainRF AAM system is a modern asset management solution that utilizes RFID technologies to provide and automate total item visibility and control. Our open framework and template-based approach allows rapid implementation and customization to meet many organizations’ asset tracking and management needs.
The eChainRF AAM system architecture allows for superior scalability, allowing the solution to extend asset tracking to multiple existing locations and adapt to add/incorporate future locations. The system is hosted in a secure, managed, cloud-based site.
eChainRF AAM is a true solution for your asset management needs, built onto high-performance cloud-based servers and designed from the beginning to work with massive streaming data generated by RFID tag reads.
eChainRF was created to be infinitely flexible and rapidly implemented, supporting multiple business and asset management scenarios, with the ability to add/customize fields and to track assets based on those fields, and in multiple languages. eChainRF AAM captures, reports and archives the full asset history of events such as item location, transfers, custodial stewardship changes, audit events, and final disposition.
This solution has the added capability of configuring alert conditions and automatically generating notifications when these alert conditions have been met. Examples of common alerts configured for previous customers include assets moving into restricted areas, monitors to inform administrators of expired and expiring assets, and notification alerts related to required maintenance schedules.
We also understand the value of mobile tracking, and have integrated executive mobile devices for RFID and Barcode scanning integrated into our solution. We support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and have an integrated asset scanning application that works on smart devices using the camera and GPS with barcode and location.
Our solution supports multiple inventory and asset-related activities (Procurement, Receiving, Work-in-Process, Service/Maintenance, Damaged Goods Management, Quality Hold, Repository Storage, Leasing, and Loaning.
Our Role-based security allows access and visibility to specific roles (i.e., Service/Maintenance, or Locations (Stock Room A,).
Solution – Application
eChainRF AAM provides advanced asset management for real-time asset visibility utilizing RFID technologies for automated transactions and interactions. eChainRF AAM captures, reports and archives the full asset history of events such as item location, transfers, custodial stewardship changes, audit events, and final disposition.
eChainRF AAM is traditionally an integrated hardware/software solution that incorporates RFID technology with an Asset Management platform that automatically tracks assets and reorders inventory as needed from multiple warehouses or stock locations. eChainRF AAM currently interfaces with Impinj Passive UHF reader infrastructures, and provides support for handheld RFID readers
eChainRF AAM employs a centralized, cloud-based architecture, connected to RFID and barcode infrastructures via the web. Transactions can be automated with RFID/Barcode, or manually input. It utilizes a relational database, which allows isolation of asset data to a group of users via such methods as multiple databases, separate tables, flags in the records, or other, as required by client.
- Responsive UI – The screen adjusts to fit your device. Works with desktop, notebook, mobile.
- International – Cloud-based solution is accessible anywhere in the world via internet connection. Multiple language support for use in native language.
- RFID Integration – Seamlessly integrated to eChain RFID Portal for automated transaction updates.
- Barcode Support – This is a full featured inventory and asset management solution. Out of the box support for barcode scans, and manual entry in addition to RFID integration.
- Mobile Solutions – Integrated executive RFID scanner and BYOD Mobile phone scanning app
- Location History – Automated transfer transactions generated and archived on item movements
- Multiple Locations – Know where items are at all times, whether inside a stock room, or in different countries.
- Sales Support – Quotes/ Sales/ Returns/ Invoice Processing/ Customer Mgt (in different currency)
- Procurement – Manage Suppliers/ Purchasing/ Transfers/ Shipping/ Freight /Handling charges
- Role-based access– Multiple User Roles, control access by function (sales) or location (UAE Distribution Center)
- Rich Reporting – Multiple Built-In Metrics Reports with visual drill-down, real-time profit/loss, sales reports, item location reports, item history reports, etc.
- Make to Order – Supports linking and consuming materials and equipment used to manufacture “Make to Order” sales. Track net cost per order, and link specific equipment, materials or employees to sales order.