The eChain RFID Enterprise Connector is a universal application that receives, processes and routes RFID and IoT data and messages.
The eChain RFID Enterprise Connector is a universal application that receives, processes and routes RFID and IoT data and messages. Enterprise Connector is a high-performance MySQL and PHP database application that received data from multiple RFID and IoT Devices, extracts data and routes the relevant transactions as needed. Sold as a stand-alone application or seamlessly integrated with eChain Global Inventory Manager Application to provide inventory transaction automation based on item movements throughout facility or multiple locations. This is a utility solution that runs in the background to process your IoT messaging transactions. Self-monitoring and sends email or text alerts when triggered.
- Process data for up to 2,000 tagged assets
- Simultaneous processing from different sources or locations
- Primary input methods are HTTP POST, Flat File. Ask about other methods
- Integrated to Impinj Speedway Connect, eChain USB Desktop Reader
- Integrated to handheld scanners capable of web transmission
- Integrated to eChain Global inventory Manager Application
- Runs in background as a utility app
- Self monitoring
- New tag read creates temporary item record for easily (and automatically) adding new items into the system
- Item location change triggers “transfer” transactions
- Automated “Inventory” runs will update all current item locations
- Item movements change asset status (available, on hold, etc.)
- Set “tagging locations” to reduce external tag reads
- All item movements archived and timestamped
- Monitors for reading or signal anomalies
- Supports rich metrics related to all item movements and interactions
- Supported Input Data: Device/Reader ID, MAC Address, Antenna Port, EPC ID, TagID, Signal Strength, Timestamp, Location ID, GPS Coordinate, Sensor Data, and more.
- Mobile Device (iPhone/Android) scan input
- EDI Location Status Updates (EDI 214)
- Parcel Carrier API integration (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL)