Impinj’s Speedway Antenna Hub provides a low cost opportunity to create a large, contiguous RFID read zone with many antennas connected to a single reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub supports up to 32 antennas connected to a single Speedway Revolution R420 reader.
Impinj’s Speedway Antenna Hub provides a low cost opportunity to create a large, contiguous RFID read zone with many antennas connected to a single reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub supports up to 32 antennas connected to a single Speedway Revolution R420 reader for a robust solution to today’s popular item monitoring and other antenna-intensive RFID applications which deliver enhanced business intelligence and customer experience.
- Hassle-free operation of 5-32 antennas when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revolution reader and GPIO Adapter
- Robust and easy to install design with system level feedback for reliable installations in real world conditions
- Enclosed electronics board with mounting tabs
- LEDs for system level feedback
- Software alerts/health diagnostics
- All of the performance benefits of the Speedway Revolution reader without the need to learn a new API or make extensive programming changes
- With the Speedway Antenna Hub, Impinj makes RFID monitoring applications, including smart shelves, interactive marketing displays, and document or item tracking, cost-effective and easy to deploy.
Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
Power Supply: 5V provided by the GPIO Adapter if selected above
Insertion Loss: 1.3 dB (Max)
Return Loss: 24 dBm (Min)
GPIO: 1 Digital I/O: RJ45
Dimensions: 4 x 2.4 x 1 in (102 x 61 x 24 mm)
Weight: 0.2 lbs (90.7 g)
Connectors: RF Input: SMA Female, 8 RF Outputs: SMA Female
Mounting Options: Two 1/4 in mounting holes
Antenna Port Numbering: 1-32 on Antenna Hubs; 1, 9, 17, 25 on native ports
IP Rating: IP 52
Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +80 °C
|Dimensions||102 × 61 × 24 in|